Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ERSLIST - Kat 5579, VAN

ERSLIST - Kat 5579, VAN

Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Name: Kat

Hi
    I am the ultimate of ***...........my body will make you wonder about the world )

Sexy, adorable, loving and an *** ..........I have never done this before but need school cash

18 years, 34DD, 116lbs

Kat

-------------------------
    I was shocked by what greeted me at the door. she looked exactly as the ad shown - she has a tight slim body, with a great booty, and actual natural D's. Advertises brunette, but seems to have more of a red heads skin complexion. She's clearly new to the biz, and it shows in her service which is great. DATY, CBJ, LFK, DFK, Girl On Top, Doggie, Missionary, She can do the standing splits (which look superb)

She mentioned she shares the advertised number with a girlfriend that uses / rents the room with her, and said she also uses her photos, but isn't as cute as her. Claims to be fully independent.

Compared to layla - she has a more restricted service, but has a way tighter, hotter body.

L - 9 - young
    A - 8 - restrictive, but seemed to enjoy
    S - 7

repeat - yes - because of her looks, and sweet, GND type attitude

Whats the cost plse

Quote Originally Posted by hardfast View Post
    whats the cost plse
    200! Pretty good

how much for half hr for her

Unhappy Have I Missed Out Again?

Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ KING View Post
    Kat
    Uh oh -- the current ERS 5579 is an "Ashanti"...!

Does she respond to texting?

this is so wierd. that is the # - but that's a different picture. and YES she did respond to testing... ONLY texting... would not pick up the phone.

On that basis and that there are other girls sharing the number, do you think they might be pimped?

Also, did you have the impression that she really was a student type (interesting or smart)? Finally, was the incall shared and was the "rommmate" around?

Thanks for the info!

Thx for the review BBBJ King. Got one question tho, in what area is the incall location? downtown?

And yes, they only respond to texting. It seems they only have one number for kat and ashanti (friends or roommate maybe?)

I HOPE she's not being pimped. i have no idea. i don't think so, but i'm no expert... incall is vic, and kingsway.
    Cjac - she is interesting and smart - and her roommate was not around.

Is 18 legal?

Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot88 View Post
    Is 18 legal?
    Yes, but just barely.

Best to look somewhere else.

Panther
    Would it kill you to post a review?

There's 2 of them now, working Downtown using phone# 2086 - brunetteeeeee.
    Same girl as last time. She's friends with another black girl who's posting on ers with the same #. i saw her in the elevator on the way up. She is SMOKIN imho.

Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ KING View Post
    There's 2 of them now, working Downtown using phone# 2086 - brunetteeeeee.
    Same girl as last time. She's friends with another black girl who's posting on ers with the same #. i saw her in the elevator on the way up. She is SMOKIN imho.
    By any chance you meant ERS-4086? One would suspect the hot chocolate sweetie now working as Beyonce might have used the moniker Monika and Ashanti earlier.
    Last edited by nd1; 05-12-2011 at 11:19 AM.

yes! THAT'S her. She is really hot in person.

so, she is Caucasian or Black??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast